History of AEG
- 2003 – 2005: Asset Liability Management Group (ALM Group) formed. Business model of managing risk and unlocking value at closed mine sites. Award winning reclamation at Brewery Creek Mine – Yukon. Managed reclamation and closure of the Castle Mountain Mine – California. Lead consultant and project manager for developing closure plan Ekati Diamond Mine – NWT.
- 2006 – ALM Group co-founds Alexco Resource Corp. Successful purchaser of United Keno Hill Mines.
- 2006 – Purchased Access Mining Consultants. Whitehorse, Yukon focused environmental consulting firm specializing in mine permitting and environmental assessment in the north.
- 2007 – Purchased Greenworld Science assets. Patented remediation technologies focused in the US. Successful projects in underground mine pool treatment, open pit lakes, groundwater contamination, metals in soil contamination.
- 2008 – Present – AEG expands projects across North America. 50+ scientists and engineers with projects across North America, offices in Whitehorse, Vancouver, Toronto, Denver, Fort Collins.
- 2018 – AEG enters into a Master Services Agreement with Colorado Legacy Land LLC to become the Operator of Responsible Charge for the Schwartzwalder Mine and the former Canon City Uranium Mill reclamation and cleanup projects.
- 2018 – AEG expands environmental business with acquisition of Contango Strategies Ltd.